GALLERY RENTAL PRICELIST
Our glamorous white gallery space is located in the prestigious West Chelsea Building at 508 West 26th Street, in the heart of Chelsea's art scene. The space is available for short term rental by day or week for: art openings, fundraisers, fashion presentations/showroom, press receptions, client meetings, casting calls, photo shoots, conferences and art related soirees.
In operation for over a decade, the space is provided as an short term, turnkey solution for creative professionals. It is offered as a white, unfurnished space, a blank canvas for unique events.
Located within a busy gallery and artists studio building, the space can accomodate reception-level music or acoustic performances but is not suitable for DJs or runway shows.
Features of the space are:
Busy gallery building adjacent to the Highline elevated walking park
Two galleries, combined or separated, offering 1000, 2000 and 3000 sq. ft. options (see floor plan below)
Commercial loading docks and elevators for very easy loading in and out
Very friendly and accommodating building and staff
Highly secure building and space
Three restrooms and garbage facilities adjacent to gallery
Wheelchair accessible gallery and restroom
Highspeed WIFI, A/C
Professional customizable, LED exhibition gallery lighting.
2019 Rental Rates
BASE RATES FOR 1000 SQ FT GALLERY:
(75 PERSON MAX)
DAILY – $1,600
WEEKLY – $7,000
BASE RATES FOR 2000 SQ FT GALLERY:
(200 PERSON MAX)
DAILY – $2,850
WEEKLY – $13,000
BASE RATES FOR 3000 SQ FT GALLERY:
(300 PERSON MAX)
DAILY – $4,100
WEEKLY – $18,200
• Gallery hours are Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm. One evening reception from 6-9pm is included in each rental period. Additional hours outside this period are $150/$200/$250 for one, two or three galleries.
• There is a $250 fee per event for a gallery representative to be available on the day of arrival to familiarize you with the space and building and ensure everything is working well for you.
• There is a one time floor cleaning and paint touch-up fee of $150/$200/$250 per space rented.
• For receptions where wine is being served, a security person is required at a rate of $60 per hour with a 3 hour minimum.
• For events with more than 75 people, a restroom attendant is required for opening receptions at a rate of $30 per hour.
• Event insurance is required. This is normally a free extension of any existing liability insurance or can arranged through theeventhelper.com at a cost of approximately $100.
Payments can be made by check, Venmo, Zelle Quickpay, bank transfer or credit card (credit card has a 3.5% processing fee).